ACO2016 is organised during the 10th edition of Sea Tech Week.
The challenge for future ocean knowledge and data integration sets the stage for this conference.
Five sessions are planned:
- New autonomous approaches to the measurement of biogeochemical rates;
- Interoperability standards for the marine environment;
- Multimodal synergies in ocean studies;
- Big Data infrastructure and analytics in ocean science;
- Integrated observations of upwelling systems.
For more information: http://aconnectedocean.sciencesconf.org/
Date(s) - 11/10/2016 - 13/10/2016