The year 3 Project Newsletter focuses on data products and other key information about the FixO3 project.
- An introductory editorial “The purposes of ocean observations” by the Project Coordinator Richard Lampitt (NOC)
- A summary table of key events and achievements during the third year of the project “Looking back” by Luisa Cristini
- An information box “What is FixO3” by Luisa Cristini (NOC)
- An overview of the Service Activities provided by observatories in the FixO3 project “Service Activities at a glance” by Ingo Schewe (AWI).
- An overview of products provided by the observatory CVOO “Cape Verde Ocean Observatory: Data products from a multi-platform ocean time series station” by Pericles Silva (INDP).
- An overview of SA from the observatory FRAM “Higher life at the Arctic deep seafloor: a new data-product to present results of long-term image analyses from a towed camera system” by Melanie Bergmann and Ingo Schewe (AWI)
- A summary table of key events and activities planned for the fourth year of the project “Looking forward” by Luisa Cristini
- A short report of the workshop for young scientists and data products users organized by NIOZ “Acquisition, validation, quality control and access to (biodiversity) data: a FixO3 training course for less experienced users of data products” by Herman Hummel (NIOZ).
- An overview of SA provided by the observatory Station M “Carbon cycle and ocean acidification in the northern North Atlantic” by Ingunn Skjelvan (Uni Research and University of Bergen)
- An overview of SA provided by observatory MOMAR “EMSO-Azores: Monitoring seafloor and water column processes at the Mid-Atlantic Ridge” by Mathilde Cannat (CNRS) and others.
- A short interview to Kate Moran, President and CEO of Ocean Networks Canada and member of FixO3 Advisory Board “Opinion”
- New and updated resources on the project
Newsletter Volume 3 Issue 1 - Digital (9.2 MiB)