The Ocean Sciences Meeting 2016 conference was held in New Orleans, USA, on the 22-26 February. Cosponsored by AGU, ASLO, and TOS, the Ocean Sciences Meeting consisted of a diverse program covering topics in all areas of the ocean sciences and technology.
The FixO3 community participated in the meeting with several abstracts presenting the project’s progresses and scientific results.
- OD24A-2441: FixO3 Network Project: Integration, harmonisation and innovation (Lampitt et al.)
- OD24C-2481: A SensorML-based Metadata Model and Registry for Ocean Observatories: a Contribution from European Projects NeXOS and FixO3 (Delory & Jirka)
- OD24A-2449: Pteropods are undervalued contributors to aragonite flux in tropical gyres (Pebody & Lampitt)
- OD11A-06: The EMSO-ERIC Consortium: 12 Fixed Nodes around Europe Provide Coordinated Continuous Access to Deep Sea Environments (Best et al.)
- OD24A-2450: Improving the knowledge about dissolved oxygen and chlorophyll variability at ESTOC by using autonomous vehicles (Ciancas et al.)
- ME14A-0566: Costs and benefits of multidisciplinary fixed-point ocean observations (Cristini et al.)